The Beacon Underage Leasing Process
If you are under the age of 19, the State of Alabama requires your parent / guardian to complete the lease in their name. Please read the instructions below explaining the process needed to complete your lease agreement.
Instructions For Parents & Legal Guardians
In order to submit an application for applicants under the age of 19, the applicant’s parent or legal guardian must complete the following:
- Submit an application by clicking “APPLY NOW” in the top right-hand corner and complete the steps with your name and your information — on step 3, choose from the drop-down box “ I want to qualify on my own” and check the box that you do not wish to invite a guarantor.
- Continue to enter your birthday and SSN information
- Have the underage applicant complete the “Roommate Questionnaire” portion.
- After submitting the application, select “Review & Sign.”
- Sign and initial each page of the attached housing contract as applicable.
- Please let our office know your students name so we can add them onto the account.
Please be aware that accommodations are limited and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis upon signing the housing contract — the application does not ensure a space is reserved. If you have questions regarding the leasing process, please feel free to contact our leasing office, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
*Rates/installments do not represent a monthly rental amount, but rather the total base rent due for the lease term divided by the number of installments. Rates/installments, fees, caps, promotions, deadlines, amenities, and utilities are subject to change without notice. Contact the office for details.
*Renderings are an artist's conception and are intended only as a general reference. Features, materials, finishes, and layout of subject unit may be different than shown.